Red Grouse Sweepstakes Rules, Terms, and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who make a donation or who submit an entry as set forth hereafter and are age 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. If the winner is unavailable or would prefer to send someone else, the trip is eligible to be transferred to a friend or family member by notifying The Falconry Fund within 1 week of being notified as to the winner. If The Falconry Fund is not notified, trip logistics will proceed in the winner’s name. Any fees associated with a future flight name change will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Falconry Fund, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 21, 2021 and ending on September 1, 2021. All entries must be received by September 1, 2021, 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: Any person donating a minimum of $50 to The Falconry Fund shall be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Other persons may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry on a 4 inch by 6 inch card including your full name, address, a valid email address (or if none please indicate), a valid telephone number and the words “The Falconry Fund Red Grouse Sweepstakes,” mailed to: The Falconry Fund, PO Box 585, Alexander, ND 58831-0585. USA Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Falconry Fund. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Falconry Fund.
- Prizes: There will be one Grand Prize winner. The winner will be allowed to bring one guest. Winners will receive the Trip described in the Sweepstakes. As noted, the present value of the Trip is approximately $5,000 per person. The appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Falconry Fund to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No donation is necessary to participate. One mail-in entry per contestant. Multiple monetary donations are allowed with one entry per donation; provided, however, that any donation above $50 will receive one additional entry for each $50 worth of contribution. Odds of winning depends on total number of entries.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Falconry Fund shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Falconry Fund, anyone acting on behalf of The Falconry Fund, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: The Falconry Fund reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) insufficient donations be received, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Falconry Fund may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Falconry Fund. The Falconry Fund reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Falconry Fund has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same person.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Falconry Fund reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email information, newsletters and other correspondence periodically from the Falconry Fund. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Falconry Fund and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) the failure of any deliver service including the United States Postal Service to deliver timely an entry, (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Falconry Fund with a mailing address of PO Box 585, Alexander, ND 58831-0585. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2021
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Falconry Fund.