Falconry Fund 2023 Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
Rules & Conditions
- Every $25 donation to the Falconry Fund earns one free entry, every $100 donation gets 5 entries and every $500 donation gets 27 entries.
- Draw to be at 2023 NAFA meet banquet and if winner is not present when announced they will be notified by e mail or social media within 24 hours.
- Painting will 16×24” and can be of your favorite bird, dog or wildlife subject of your choosing.
- Prize will take approx. 3 months to complete and will be shipped direct to the winner at no charge.
- Donations are open to anyone on planet earth.
- No FF board members, officers of the organization may enter in this contest.
- Painting is mounted on board but will not be framed for shipping practically purposes.
- The Falconry Fund reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) insufficient donations be received, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Falconry Fund may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Falconry Fund. The Falconry Fund reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Make a minimum $25 donation to the Falconry Fund to be entered into the sweepstake draw. Every $100 donation gets 5 entries and every $500 donation gets 27 entries.
- Winner must decide what wildlife subject they wish to have commissioned within 7 days from receiving notice of being sweepstake draw winner.